The Mind Races Within

New Spins on Old Crap, Obtuse and innacurate thesises, mental sponging, and mindless dribble can all be found here. But not always.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Back in the Saddle...Again (sigh)

I realize that my rantings have been conspicously absent recently. This must be remedied, and so here is snippet of my past 7months.

NOTE: THIS IS NO ORDER OF ANY KIND, JUST WHAT "POPPED IN THERE"

remodeled and moved into house
Child sick with pneumonia and ear infection
Working like a dog
cooking and cleaning above mentioned house
freezing tuckus off while giving away halloween candy
daughter winning 1st prize at costume competition (SWEEETTT!!!)
new carpeting being put in poorly----NEVER USE HOME DEPOT THEY SUCK!
watching old movies tens of times due to lack of cable television
catching up with Robert Jordan book series and reading JEN GOVERNMENT and new Chuck Palanik books
missing ever major movie release in the past year
going to sam's club to buy things in bulk, then going through those items with amazing speed
leading my division in my fantasy football league--rookie my ass
listening to Dane Cook albums--- funny, yet dangerous?
spending copious amounts of time with my lovely wife
passing my pt test for the military and reenlisting for 6 more big ones---Crazy? or Crazy like a fox?
Missing out every major family event---SORRY!
Smelling like herbicides and chemicals
rounded-up every single plant i owned, just so i can put new ones in.
emptied my pond just to watch the rain fill it back up
recieved my first offical father's day present --- a grill which i used generously
helped my brother and beautiful sister-in-law move into his first piece of capitalism---love you bones
Watching too much football
slacking on the vaccumming
Doing way to many dishes---C'mon there is ONLY 3 people how is it possible that the sink is full every damn day
NOT Listening to my favorite music enough---I've had it with radio, it sucks and I desperately crave for an ipod which never go down in price, bastards
observed that i have a tan line on my left ring finger
observed my skin has actually shrunk around where that ring is and that I love it
Listening to sports talk radio way too much---Did you know that Brett Farve has only gone 4 times in his whole career a 3game span where he didn't throw an interception
Started talking to myself on a lawn and had a customer overhear that conversation
Starting the process of going back to school----NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN BABY. that's right this time straight through no stopping
Getting beat 10 times straight in candyland by a six-year-old

finally, writing this list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home